Monday, February 18, 2008

Unity?!

Unity - what is it?

Is it possible? How?

Oh, the thoughts that have run their course through my mind as of late... modernity, postmodernity, truth, God, Christ, Christianity, priorities, surrender, society, politics, word-deed disconnect, God as a social construct vs. God as Himself, the Church, pain and brokenness, orientation, misplaced focus, existence, HIV/AIDS and a properly Christian approach, love, justice, interpretation of Scripture, do we trying to follow ourselves even though we pretend to be following God?

Maybe I'll unpack some of these here. Maybe.

Peace. Soli Deo Gloria.

3 comments:

  1. wow I hadn't been to your blog for a while because you hadn't posted anything new and now there's like 3 new ones since the last time I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke.

    Funny thing is, I haven't unpacked anything of what I mentioned in this post.

    But someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you really unload your thoughts and heart on these situations..if not here, then in our discussions and in future chapels.. continue growing my friend.

    ReplyDelete