Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh, that I could find a title for my first post

I just really feel like writing, but not into a vacuum. So last night, I created a blog. And tonight, I post for the first time. But about what?

I am not sure. But not for a lack of topics - certainly not. I do not know what to write for an excess of topics.

God has been teaching me much; yet, I often find myself confused.

There is so much to existence as we experience it. So much to be seen, so much to be heard. In the midst of the seeming chaos which floods our lives, there is this undying yearning for order. For purpose in the strife. For love amidst the brokenness. For consistency. For trust. For right. For courage. For life. For coherence. For truth. For eternity. For home.

I'm finding it in the person of Jesus Christ and his cross. It bridges the gap of being and being. It reconciles the reality with the desire. It reconciles us with our Maker.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. But I'm going to just go to bed. Someday, I'll post again. Don't expect it to be much more than this. But perhaps it will.

God loves you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment